316 MARINE GRADE WATERMARK REGESTERED BRIGHTON STAINLESS STEEL OUTDOOR/INDOOR SHOWER WITH 4 X MASSAGE JETS!
· This TOP QUALITY WaterMark REGESTERED 316 Stainless Steel, MARINE GRADE Outdoor/Indoor Shower Offers The Best Features the Shower can have at an Unbeatable Price!
· It's Sleek & Sexy Design will compliment any backyard, swimming pool or your bathroom!
· The Best thing is that this Shower is a COMPLETE SYSTEM! It comes Fully Plumbed In and can be connected to your mains (for Hot & Cold water).
· The Shower can be installed as FREE STANDING, as it comes with a 25cm x 25cm Base or it can also be WALL MOUNTED and it comes with special wall mounting brackets.
· Please note, this shower comes with Easy Glide Water Flow Diverter, which means the water will not be coming out from all outlets at the same time. This water diverter makes it possible to easily choose where you want the water to come from. i.e. shower head, hand held shower, massage jets, etc
· HEIGHT: 210CM, WIDTH: 18CM, DEPTH: 7.5CM, BASE: 25CM X 25CM
ENJOY THE FOLLOWING FEATURES & BENEFITS THIS HIGH END SHOWER HAS TO OFFER:
-10 YEARS WARRANTY ON FRAME & 12 MONTHS ON PARTS
-INBUILT SHOWER HEAD WITH RAINFALL & WATERFALL FEATURES
-4 X LATEST DESIGN MASSAGE JETS
-1.5M STAINLESS STEEL HOSE, HAND HELD SHOWER
-ALL INTERNAL PARTS PROTECTED WITH TOP & BACK COVERS
-DIRECTIONAL WATER FLOW DIVERTER WITH EASY GLIDE FUNCTION
-PRE-INSTALLED PLUMBING INSIDE THE STAINLESS STEEL PANEL
-316 STAINLESS STEEL, MARINE GRADE INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH, WILL NOT RUST!
-FREE STANDING & WALL MOUNTING OPTIONS
-PERFECT HEIGHT FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY
UNIT HEIGHT: 210CM, WIDTH: 18CM, DEPTH: 7.5CM,
BASE: 25CM X 25CM ( For free standing installation)
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION OF YOUR SHOWER PANEL
MAKE SURE THAT YOUR HOT AND COLD WATER VALVES ARE IN CLOSED POSITION
BEFORE ANY WORK ON THE SYSTEM IS STARTED!!.
STEP 1: Preparation of your plumbing for new construction or existing.
1. For new construction, the ends must be size 1/2" and? oriented 90 and face down
[, ] .Otherwise, the joints of shower panel will have high chance to be folded and the water
needed for the proper function of your shower panel is overflowed. The risk of pipe broken is
greatly increased and also other damage caused. Please pay more attention to that.
2 In the case of an existing construction please follow the following steps.
A. You must remove all the elements of your old shower panel and hand shower spout. No pipe
inside the wall will be used for the operation of shower panel with expectation of pipe with hot
and cold water. Seal the holes left by your old shower to prevent any future infiltration in the
wall. You must now use fittings 112"90 oriented and down as follows [, ] for the connection
of your shower panel.
3. CLOSE THE VALVE FOR HOT AND COLD WATER BEFORE ANY WORK ON THE SYSTERM OF
Step 2: Installation of your shower panel on the wall.
-IT IS BETER TO HAVE 2 PEOPLE TO TAKE THE MEASURE FOR THIS STAGE.
- DO NOT CONNECT THE HOSE WITHOUT HAVING MADE THE INSTALLATION OF METAL WALL
- THE IDEAL DISTANCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE RAIN SHOWER HEAD IS 18' tI
While one person is holding up the shower panel ready to install, the other marks with a
pencil on the wall where the shower panel begins. Please see letter B on the photo .
B. Measuring the distance between the bottom of shower panel and the horizontal. This
measure is BC(the distance between the ground and the bottom of shower panel)
C. Now drill your wall for the' installation with steel wall support. Use a level to be sure that the
mark on medium steel wall is horizontal. Avoid over tightening the screw.
As Per Your Post Code Destination